BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application by SGT_SW4G!:)

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application by SGT_SW4G!:) Empty Staff Application by SGT_SW4G!:)

Post by SGT_SW4G Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:59 pm

1. Talk about yourself: Hi my name is Mikey, And i am 15 years i am from Britain but am always on as active as Americans, I am male and am always a cheerful person, I have been playing Minecraft for 3 and half years now and have much experience.

2. Talk about past experiences with being a staff member on a server: The main experience is owning a server that i still own but have left it too my co-owner, to take a break for a while, I am Moderator on many servers Admin on 6 above and Op on 2.

3. Talk about plugins that you are familiar with:

4. Why do you think we should pick you: The reason I think i should be Staff on your server is because i am a Mature player, I love to have a laugh with members / staff but am always taking my role seriously. And i will be donating in the future or very soon, Not for the purpose of items commands but too keep the server running. I know all about commands and plugins / coding, If you ever struggled i would be a great help, As i have much knowledge of being staff on servers i would deal with a situation calmly and always treat the members fairly and sensible. I use hacks on my server only for server purposes only and do NOT use them on other servers, I am against hackers so i would track them down and speak to you about what punishment is best. I hope you choose me for your staff as i am always there too help and be on as much as possible to do whatever is meant, I have a youtube and will make a server review on this server to get members, I think that would be a great help.

5. How would you help us: I think i added allot of it in Why should i be picked:).

SGT_SW4G

Back to top Go down

Staff Application by SGT_SW4G!:) Empty Re: Staff Application by SGT_SW4G!:)

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Thread lock due to user inactivity.
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down