BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application (albert0808)

Go down

Staff Application (albert0808) Empty Staff Application (albert0808)

Post by albert0808 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm Albert, 15 years old from Mönchengladbach, Germany. I have been playing minecraft since 1.2 I think. I've been a Moderator then promoted to Admin on a server before, but it got shutdown since 1.4.6. I've also ran a server, but because of portforwarding issues, I decided to shut it down and just join other SMP Servers out there. I've been making permissions for certain ranks using Pex (Adding nodes and stuff). It was pretty easy to scan logs, rollback griefs and ban players. All you need is knowledge to do it. The plugins I'm familiar with are CoreProtect, PermissionsEx, McMMO, Lockette, Logblock, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper and other fun plugins a server can have. It's basically easy to learn a plugin within 5 minutes or so, just my opinion. What I mean by that are the commands, permission nodes etc. "Why do you think we should pick you?" I applied because I think you are lack of active staff on the server. The only staff I see the most are Blaze and Hawk. Some staff (I don't want to say specific names) in my opinion just use their ranks for creative, not to help the server out. Some just troll other players. Thus you'll need more Staff later on, when there are much more players than now. "How would I help you?"... More Staff I guess? If that's too general, I'll type out the things which I meant by that:

(Being a Staff:)
-This is very obvious but... Follow the rules :/
-Be nice and friendly. (Although I'm not that friendly..)
-Help out players as good as you can, not spawning stuff though.
-No abusing powers such as kick,mute etc.
-Don't use kick just because you're upset or annoyed, a mute will be enough. A kick can make a player leave the server forever, plus a free hate to you. Razz
-Warn hackers once. DO NOT take actions immediately. If they do hack again, the Ban Hammer will judge them.
-For X-rayers and Griefers, scan the blocks which were broken ( with any rollback plugin ). Take some screenshots and post it on the forums. For those staff who do know how to rollback using HawkEye, do "preview" first instead of rollback. Because a single mistype or the parameters can lead into a massive disaster.

*And don't mess with other Staff whose rank is higher than yours, you'll probably end up getting demoted. Smile *
albert0808
albert0808

Back to top Go down

Staff Application (albert0808) Empty Re: Staff Application (albert0808)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 am

Thank you for applying, we will schedule an interview with Hawk and I in a span of 48 hours. We look forward to an interview with you.

Back to top Go down