BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slime's Application

2 posters

Go down

Slime's Application Empty Slime's Application

Post by TheGreenSlime1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:10 pm

1. Talk about yourself: My name is TheGreenSlime1, I am 13 and live in British Columbia, Canada. I have been playing minecraft since 1.6 BETA and look forward to playing on into future updates as well.

2. Talk about past experiences with being a staff member on a server: I have been OP on two servers one was shut down and the other one I quit. My title on both of them was Admin and I was in most people's eyes, a good staff member

3. Talk about plugins that you are familiar with: I am good with WorldEdit, GroupManager, iConomy, and a few other less signifigant plugins like disguisecraft. Also if I don't know the plugin I can usually learn it within the day (I learned WorldEdit in 8 minutes)

4. Why do you think we should pick you?: I think you should pick me because I have experience being a staff member and on Minecraft servers lots of people like me and I have gotten a few people to stay on servers they originally hated because they like me so much.

5. How would you help us?: I can help the server by bringing a friendly addition to the staff and building any type of thing the Owner would need me to build. I am good at managing players and making sure they follow the rules. 

~TheGreenSlime1 AKA Slimey Smile

TheGreenSlime1

Back to top Go down

Slime's Application Empty Re: Slime's Application

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Thread locked due to user inactivity.
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down