BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by Gmanfan4000 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Hello, my name is Gmanfan4000 and I am from Canada, my background is El Salvador. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years since Minecraft Beta 1.7.3. I have not been a staff member on any server. There is a couple of plugins that I know which is Lockette, WorldEdit + WorldGuard, Anti-Cheat/NoCheatPlus and CoreProtect. What I know from Lockette is that it can restrict access to chest, furnaces and doors. WorldEdit + WorldGuard from what I know is that you can build like a giant walls or a fortress with a type of a command. You can also protect castles and set rules with other commands. Anti-Cheat/NoCheatPlus is like if any suspicious hackers that go on any server and they can do like flying, high-jumping etc but this plugin can see it all. And CoreProtect is a plugin that is not your average block inspecting program, you can any block that is broken by anybody and also you can rollback with it. I think you because I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and I had some experience with plugins back in the day and I won't let you guys down. I would help you guys by helping anybody that needs help with something on the server. Also I will respect them and not be rude with them.
Gmanfan4000
Gmanfan4000

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Accepted.
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down