BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application (Mineman3333)

Go down

Moderator Application (Mineman3333) Empty Moderator Application (Mineman3333)

Post by mineman3333 Sat May 25, 2013 12:21 am

Name: Jay Jay
In-Game name: mineman3333
On-server nickname:Last checked was mineman3333
Bio: I am from Maryland. I love to care for others and help them with as much as I can, I try my hardest to keep up and to help!
Reason for Application: I want to make the server better and help others on the server and protect it from the harm of trolls/hackers/griefers/etc...
Past Experience: I have been mod on 4 other servers (one of them was on the old server) I was also nominated for the National Junior Leaders Conference (NJLC) and was also the main secretary of National Junior Honers Society (NJHS) club at my old school. I also have had my own server (not for long but for testing purposes) and I had much experience with many plugins throughout that time.
Why should you pick me?: I am a very trustworthy person that will always try his best to achieve the objective aimed at! I barley give up at anytime and I have much "leadership" experience.
How would I help you: I could help the server with not only advertising but by protecting it, I am very good in the computer technology. I would also be loyal to the server and will always go by the rules no matter what!

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

From, Jay Jay/Mineman

mineman3333

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (Mineman3333) Empty Re: Moderator Application (Mineman3333)

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 12:46 am

Thank you for applying. Hawk and I will interview you when we have time.

Back to top Go down