BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application for ncs251 :)

2 posters

Go down

Moderator application for ncs251 :) Empty Moderator application for ncs251 :)

Post by ncs251 Wed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm

my name is Noah S and i come from Canada and my back ground is Greece (the best place ever). I have been playing minecraft for 2 and 1/2 years. i have also played minecraft every day since i started, i have no life Sad.

i have not been a mod or admin of another server before but i have been group leaders and things like that before. in grade 5 i had to help kinder gardeners go through a whole bunch of games so i have a lot of expierence with that kind of stuff. right now i am in grade 8 almost grade 9 and i am mature when i am told but a little weird normally but very funny.

i do not no how to use very much plugins but i know hawk eye world edit and that's about it

I think you should pick me because i am helpful( i already built many things on the server already) a great builder, a good friend and very nice.

i would help people out at all time except when I am recording for my youtube channel on your server Smile thats is all.

ncs251

Back to top Go down

Moderator application for ncs251 :) Empty Re: Moderator application for ncs251 :)

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Wed May 15, 2013 11:07 pm

At this time we cannot accept you as a Moderator because we are currently full and are in the middle of migrating our server from one host to another. Sorry No
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down