BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator applicaion by DiamondRubix

2 posters

Go down

Moderator applicaion by DiamondRubix Empty Moderator applicaion by DiamondRubix

Post by DiamondRubix Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

1. Talk about yourself, (How old you are, what part of the world you are from, how long you have been playing minecraft, etc.)

Im 13 years old almost 14 and I live in IL. I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and know a lot about it.

2. Talk about past experiences with being a staff member on a server.

I have had a past experience being admin on a server. Everyone says I am kind and helpful. I made statues of all the admins and the owner, and made many buildings.

3. Talk about plugins that you are familiar with.

I am familiar with many plugins. I spent 5 months playing in a towny server and I was a mayor, so I know almost all the commands for that. Essentials, economy stuff. Even if I don’t know a lot about the plugin I am willing to put in time to research it and try to get better with it.

4. Why do you think we should pick you?

You should pick me because 1, I will be on a lot during the summer. I will also try my best to bring many new people to the server. I already know 3 people who are looking for a nice towny server and I would love to tell them about this one. Also I know how to deal with situations.

5. How would you help us?

I would help you by making a town where people could live. I would make statues of the admins. If you give me a machine to make I will do my best because I’m good with redstone. Also I will work to make the shop that I saw was under construction, and really anything else you will need.

DiamondRubix

Back to top Go down

Moderator applicaion by DiamondRubix Empty Re: Moderator applicaion by DiamondRubix

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Interesting. Wind and I will interview you at a later date.
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down