BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truthfully_False's (zachomatic) Admin or Moderater Application

2 posters

Go down

Truthfully_False's (zachomatic) Admin or Moderater Application Empty Truthfully_False's (zachomatic) Admin or Moderater Application

Post by zachomatic Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:01 pm

My name is Zach Smith. I am currently 16 years old and will be 17 on July 28. I am from the United States and live in Pennsylvania. I have been playing Minecraft ever since BioCraft. I have a lot of experience as an Admin and as a Moderator from previous servers such as BioCraft. I have plenty of experience with plugins such as World Edit, Hawkeye, Co-Inspect, Social Spy, Command Spy, etc. I think you should pick me becuase I have had staff positions on the old server and becuase of my past experience as staff on other servers as well as my knowledge of multiple plugins. I will help this server by enforcing each of the server rules and by making the player community a much better and more exciting place.
zachomatic
zachomatic

Back to top Go down

Truthfully_False's (zachomatic) Admin or Moderater Application Empty Re: Truthfully_False's (zachomatic) Admin or Moderater Application

Post by BlazeChaos138 Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:03 pm

Ok Thanks for applying
Hawk, Wind and I will interview you on skype

BlazeChaos138
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down