BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrCreeper987's BeingCraft application

2 posters

Go down

MrCreeper987's BeingCraft application Empty MrCreeper987's BeingCraft application

Post by TheBigGuy Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:23 pm

1. Talk about yourself, (How old you are, what part of the world you are from, how long you have been playing minecraft, etc.): I am 16 years old, I live in North America, and I have been playing Minecraft since I've been a young boy.

2. Talk about past experiences with being a staff member on a server.: I run my own server which I built by myself. It has a lot of people on everyday and I think I can make BeingCraft like that.
3. Talk about plugins that you are familiar with.: I am familiar with a lot of plugins and what they do.

4. Why do you think we should pick you?: You should pick me because I am very intelligent and I am amazing at building servers.

5. How would you help us?: Like I said in the previous answers, I can build and amazing server and get it popular in a fast way. It will be an excellent server

TheBigGuy

Back to top Go down

MrCreeper987's BeingCraft application Empty Re: MrCreeper987's BeingCraft application

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Sorry, but we are unable to accept you as a moderator at this time.
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down