BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dtrainys Mod App

2 posters

Go down

Dtrainys Mod App Empty Dtrainys Mod App

Post by Dtrainy Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 am

Hello My IGN is Dtrainy, and this is my staff application.

1. Talk about yourself: I am 14 years old. I am from South Africa. I have been playing minecraft since August 2012. I have been training my self with all the plug-ins from different servers. I have been an Admin on 5 previous servers. I am great at Red stone circuits.

2. Talk about past experiences with being a staff member on a server: As i said i have been on 5 different servers with various positions on two occasions i was Head Admin. I know what people need help with mostly and i am able to help them with these queries due to experiences on other servers.

3. Talk about plug-ins that you are familiar with: I am familiar with: Protection Stones, Player Heads, World Edit, Towny, LWC, Nations, Bukkit ( All of it) I know how to use Sky-block, pvp, mini games and Survival codes.

4. Why do you think we should pick you: I have had more experience than most players because I make an effort to learn new things and if i dont understand something i will make it a mission to find out everything about it. If people ask for help with a topic or a rule etc. I help them until they are satisfied, i pay attention to the chat and all messages.

5. How would you help us: I would help around with buildings and plug-ins etc.. I can do red stone for the server, I know how to work everything that people need to have fun.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by Dtrainy on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dtrainy
Dtrainy

Back to top Go down

Dtrainys Mod App Empty Re: Dtrainys Mod App

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:22 am

Thank you for applying!If you have skype, send me me your info via pm me here or send me an in-game message for the details. From there we will start interviewing you.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 pm

daammmmnnnn giirrrrlllll
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content