BeingCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please unban

2 posters

Go down

Please unban Empty Please unban

Post by Truly_Ridiculous Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Ever since the day that Hawk tried to get me banned for fly hacking he has been on me. I know he is the owner and all but that was in the past and I don't hack. Now this time he disguised himself as Wind and he hit me and called me a fag. I then said "Wind wouldn't call me that only Hawk would -.-." Then Hawk changed my nickname from ARDVARK to Nerd_weewee. He pushed me too far and I swore at him and got off. That resulted in a ban. I apologize and it would be nice if Hawk wouldn't be so strict and on my case. I wouldn't have swore at him if he wouldn't have done that. Again I am sorry. Thanks for reading. ~ARDY

Truly_Ridiculous

Back to top Go down

Please unban Empty Re: Please unban

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:07 am

You are now unbanned, I will talk to Hawk about this incident, if this is true or not, as of now my decision is clear to unbanned you with a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:25 pm

windseeker3000 wrote:You are now unbanned, I will talk to Hawk about this incident, if this is true or not, as of now my decision is clear to unbanned you with a warning.
yolo
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

http://thebeings449.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:29 pm

windseeker3000 wrote:You are now unbanned, I will talk to Hawk about this incident, if this is true or not, as of now my decision is clear to unbanned you with a warning.
Also i did unban him right after, I must have misspelled his name
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackHawk449 Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Truly_Ridiculous wrote:Ever since the day that Hawk tried to get me banned for fly hacking he has been on me. I know he is the owner and all but that was in the past and I don't hack. Now this time he disguised himself as Wind and he hit me and called me a fag. I then said "Wind wouldn't call me that only Hawk would -.-." Then Hawk changed my nickname from ARDVARK to Nerd_weewee. He pushed me too far and I swore at him and got off. That resulted in a ban. I apologize and it would be nice if Hawk wouldn't be so strict and on my case. I wouldn't have swore at him if he wouldn't have done that. Again I am sorry. Thanks for reading. ~ARDY
I disguised myself as Wind, you hit ME then I hit you back. Please tell an unbiased version of your story next time. I didnt even call you a fag, I was acting like wind then someone left and i said "fagget..." For humorous purposes. I don't have anything against you. If I did have something against you I probably wouldn't have made your brother a moderator. And in the beginning I legitimately thought you were flyhacking.
TheBlackHawk449
TheBlackHawk449
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down